This is your friendly reminder that we have 4 events this month and next please make note of the dates and have a dinner, play a game, lend a hand, or make a donation, everyone can participate.
- February 18thTexas Hold-em Doors Open@ 6:00 p.m. Game Starts@ 7:00 p.m.$50.00 Buy-In
- February 19th Roast Beef Dinner 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Adults $8.00 Child $4.00 Need Dessert Items
- February 25th Trivia Night Doors Open @ 6:00 p.m. Trivia Begins @ 7:00 p.m. $20.00 ea $140.00 table of 8
- Here is a chance to help out we are looking for table sponsors, round sponsors, silent auction items, and lots of players. If you don’t have a table we will hook you up with others to make a table. If you have questions or have donations you can call the center @ 314-664-1008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 17th St. Patricks Day Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Dinner $7.00 Sandwich $4.00
- Everyone is always looking for a place to go for good Corned Beef after the St. Paddy’s Day Parade (and both parades are on the same day this year), so look no more. Let Five Star Senior Center be your after parade stop.