Are you going on vacation this summer? Will you be gone from your house for a long weekend? The St Louis Police Department will have your back! If you fill out a Citizen Absence from Residence/Business Notification Form the local police will swing by your residence and check up on it while you are gone.

To fill out the form please contact the Central Patrol Division for the Third District at 314-444-2500. They can fill out the form over the phone and get you added to their list!

This is a great and free service offered by the SLPD!