The Tower Grove East Neighborhood Association is taking nominations for the following board positions:
- President-Elect – The President-Elect shall act as an aid to the President and perform the duties of the President in the absence or disability of that officer to act.
- Secretary – The Secretary shall record the minutes of all meetings of the Board of Directors and shall perform such other duties as may be delegated to the office. The Secretary may record minutes of all meetings of the general membership, or this duty may be performed by a person designated by the President or the Board Directors.
- Treasurer – The Treasurer shall have custody of all the funds of the Corporation; shall keep a full and accurate account of receipts and expenditures; and shall make disbursements as authorized by the Corporation’s Board of Directors. The Treasurer shall present a financial report at every general meeting and at other times when requested by the Board of Directors. The Treasurer shall be responsible for the maintenance of the financial records of the Corporation as conforming to the bylaws of the corporation. Disbursements of Corporation funds shall be done 5 by the Treasurer or the President in the absence of the Treasurer.
Nominations must be submitted to towergroveeastSTL@gmail.com by end of day on Monday, September 28. Nominees must be current members of the Tower Grove East Neighborhood Association. These are great roles to get really involved with the neighborhood and we’d love some more nominations!
The Tower Grove East Neighborhood Association is also searching for someone to chair the Neighborhood Safety committee. We are also looking for volunteers to join the following Standing Committees:
- Charitable and Community Outreach
- Neighborhood Safety (looking for a Chair for this committee)
- Ways and Means
- Strategic Planning
Any interested neighbors should email towergroveeastSTL@gmail.com. These positions are an easy way to start getting involved in the neighborhood association!